2nd Birthday Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1- The promoter is Ruby and Grace Boutique whose registered office is 6 Whitby Street, North Shields, United Kingdom, NE30 2HU.
2- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Europe, aged 18 years or over, or except for close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the judging of the competition, or where prohibited by the governing laws of your country of residence.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our giveaway post on the ‘@rubyandgraceboutique pages on Instagram and Facebook
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person, except where multiple orders have been placed, in which case one entry per order number will be permitted
7- Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2022. After this date
no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Comment on the ‘Giveaway’ post on the promoters Facebook or Instagram page to let them know that you would like to enter the giveaway
- Include in your comment what your favourite thing about Ruby & Grace Boutique is
- Everyone who would like to enter will receive a unique number which allows them one entry into the draw, no purchase is necessary.
- For all existing customers who have made orders in the last 12 months and for those who make a purchase with us between now and the date for final entries (30th June) each of your order numbers will give you an additional entry into the giveaway so you will have more chances to win
- The entrant must be following @rubyandgraceboutique on either Facebook or Instagram, or both.
- The draw will close on the 30th of June, the winner will be selected using a random number generator software
- The winner will be announced on the 1st Of July.
10- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
11- The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
12- The prize is as follows:
One Maileg Book House
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13- The winner will be chosen at random using random number generator software.
14- The winner will be notified on Instagram/Facebook and or email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The promoter will cover shipping costs to get the prize to the home address of the winner although the winner will be responsible for payment of any customs duties or fees incurred.
16- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will only be disclosed for the purposes of shipment.
20- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.